About The Prather Practice
“Deeply rooted in the core of The Prather Practice is a passion and dedication to provide each and every patient with the highest standards in service and expertise, all driven by a whole person approach.
Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, we emphasize improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness at its very core.
For some, The Prather Practice will take them back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known, but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new place, one never before experienced.
Here are some of our beliefs:
- We believe that true health is achieved through balancing the body (homeostasis)
- We believe our patient’s health and their concerns are our highest priority.
- We believe in order to grow and prosper it is best no to look for quick fixes or short cuts
- We believe that no everyone aligns with our philosophy of healthcare; we are seeking patients who take ownership of their health.
- We believe that a solid support system expedites positive health outcomes.
- We believe that those who take responsibility for their healthcare goals achieve greater success.
We believe that by basing all of our action and decision on our core values of True Health, Work Ethic, Authenticity, Family and Passion that we can increase the positive healthcare outcomes for all of our patients.
True Health for us means facilitating complete balance within the body through the combination of structural and functional medical treatments, and facilitating a change in the paradigm of healthcare through our services and education.
Worth Ethic for us means that we achieve greater success in the health of our patients by consistently striving for excellence in all that we do and being persistent, when things are difficult we do not give up, we work harder
Authenticity for us means being fully aware and committed to our true selves, never pretending to be anything that we are not, being honest about our strengths, weaknesses, abilities and limitations.
Family for us is a major motivator in all that we do, our family consists of each and every patient who enters our office. As well as the staff that makes all this happen.
Passion for us means being ALL IN. Everything we do is intentional. We fully commit to every patient and everything we do, because we love our patients and our work.