Simple, Affordable and Accessible
Making life easier on our patients
First and foremost, we are concerned about your health and well-being. That’s why The Prather Practice believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and has maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets.
The information below is aimed at helping with some of the questions or concerns you might have when it comes to payment options. Should you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to call our office:
- The Prather Practice proudly accepts Medicare and most Medicare supplement plans, as well as most private insurance carriers to ensure an easy process for payment, regardless of your preferred method. Private insurance plans that are accepted include:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Many Others
- Specifically, we are a participating provider with Medicare Part B, and we accept assignments on covered services.
- For all non-covered services, we expect payment in full by the patient at the time of services.
- Our office does not accept non-medicare insurance directly for chiropractic services. However, we will provide the patient with the required information to submit a claim to the insurance provider. It will be the responsibility of the patient to submit their personal claims directly to their Insurance provider.
- Our office is not a Medicaid provider.
- Your insurance coverage is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company. Our office is not a part of that contract. Not all services are covered benefits in all contracts. To find out what chiropractic procedures your policy covers, please contact your insurance provider or agent for assistance.
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Care Credit.
At The Prather Practice, we firmly believe that investing a small amount of your time and money to care for your most important asset—your health—will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover it. The last thing we want is for you to come to our practice in crisis. So we encourage you to take your health very seriously! As the old saying goes, “If you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything!” Unfortunately, too many people don’t discover how true that statement is…until it is too late.
Contact us today for a consultation!